Publishing through request by xBubbleteax3 hmmm I cannot see the message on cb whether it was him or someone else but whomever asked for this forgive me cant see your message and I'm lazy looking for it on the archives of cb.

I just read the details and review from IGN and man this is rated 8.4 and the author was amazed with it, no wonder the one who asked for this really want it badly, I guess this is worth trying and experience the greatness mentioned on reviews. In closing the author highly recommended it for the gaemers

Even the features, execution, graphics, characters, story are highly praised so I think this is really awesome to try. I'm gonna try it myself and update this page after with decent and personal review, hey bubble can you do me a favor? If your done with this can you write a review for me or at least what you think about it after playing? Thanks in advance and hope you enjoy it.



Review by xBubbleteax3:

"ok i have tried it and i will write a review about it.

This is addictive in a strange way.The ga me play is good,the sound effects are nice,and the vehicles are very realistic.I can only say that the cars are much nicer to look at than in GTA LCS and VCS,but it can't measure up to those true racing gam es like Gran Turismo.

However,though it is a great g ame,it still has it's flaws. It ....IS WAY TOO HARD!They expect u to know everything in the game when u just started your first mission as a beginner.

So,to summarize things up, i will just post the pros and cons here.

Pros: Nice graphics
Addictive G ame play
Great voicing
Allows you to snatch any car on the road
Lots of modes(Race,Time Trial etc.)
Cons: Way too hard

That one con is already enough to make u fling ur PSP out of the window in frustration cuz once u fail a mission,u have to restart all over again and most of the mission can last for around 10 min to 30 mins.

Overall,I would give this game a 7/10 score.

NOTE: IF YOU THINK THAT I AM A NOOB WHO COULD NOT BEAT THE MISSIONS,THEN PLEASE STFU AND TRY IT YOURSELF.

Thank you very much for reading this,
Have a nice day! :D"

Name: Pursuit Force.cso
Size: 430.4MB (451343260 bytes)

Download