I decided to publish this as I thought it was similar to the latter version I had back on the oldest Nintendo GB it was not colored back then.

Judging by the trailer below if you ever watch it, It makes me say no thanks man for uploading but I am not going to get it because it's crappy and it's not worth the bandwidth I'm gonna use.

I better save it with a new cool release... There maybe fans out there so if you are, Then this is for you or at least worth to try.

This is just a filler anyway as an addition to my collections.

I might be wrong to my surprise my eyes went big when I saw on GS that this had a score rate of 8.0 same with IGN? Holy cow I may not know what I'm talking about here.

So I'm leaving it to you to decide whether you want to try this or not...




Name: Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles.cso
Size: 763.9MB (801048713 bytes)

Download