What comes to your mind when you first read heat seeker? Grin grin my friend lols but nope your wrong because this is not what you think it is...

Heat Seeker is a simulation game for Sony PSP, I played this myself but got disappointed with first try because controls sucks and difficult to manage. Heat Seeker for PSP is difficult to recommend to gamers even review sites gave it low ratings.

I published this because I was a fan of Ace Combat for PS1 I thought the game experience might be the same with heatseeker on my PSP but again no not at all they're 2 different games anyway so I dont know why I'm comparing them.

Anyway I am out of thoughts to say about heat seeker it's up to you if you want to try this game or not hopefully you'll enjoy the game when you download it for free.





Name:Heatseeker.cso
Size:196.3MB (205848329 bytes)

Download