I was a fan of Metal Gear during the PS1 but not all of the series not even this one, I didn't like the controls that were so difficult to deal with even on my PS1.

I was surprised when I saw the ratings on review sites holy molly both IGN and Gamespot gave it a score of 9 and they highly recommend the game. I might not know what I am saying but that's my personal reaction.

Well it's up to you whether you want Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops or not and if you've been a fan of Metal Gear then I suggest you try this and tell me what you think via the comments that is if you haven't played it as I know this is old already.

Alright that's all I can say hope you enjoy playing and downloading this game for free...





Name: Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus.cso
Size: 633.1MB (663827539 bytes)

Download