An old sports skateboarding game which is not that popular like tony hawks and not so fun to play but good enough if you want an alternative for psp.

I played this first rather than tony hawks because I did not have a UMD of it in the past but when I got a hold of one, I abandoned Skate Park City and move to tony hawks right away...

I read details on some online store and I am not impress how they give details about the game because it's over rated and promoted well that's how it would be as I know that they surely need to sell the product to earn, otherwise it would be a lost for them.

I wont recommend this game but if you want to try it then do so it wont hurt anyway because it's free and always be free unless you do not practice piracy...



Name: Skate Park City.iso
Size: 265MB (277839872 bytes)

Download