When I was in college I had classmates who were crazy about the cards of this title. They play it everyday while we are waiting for our professor to arrive.

When your from Manila you should have been to Glorietta this is where kids and adults play this particular gmae. I watch them sometimes and they make some kind of hand signals which to me seemed weird.

We all know that the cards are expensive ranging from ₱500 and above man I will not spend that amount of money just buying a piece of paper so if your like me who always scrimp then better just d0wnl0ad this for fee and enjoy playing with your friends via adhoc or WiFi. You can also use cheats to easily beat your opponent but you have to be sneaky in doing so.



Name: Yu Gi Oh GX Tag Force 3.iso
Size: 1.7GB (1792997376 bytes)

Download