A turn based RPG with dating simulation which I do not intend to play nor try because as I always say I do not play rpg. One of the major characters is fia whom I have no idea about, If you know fia then leave a comment and I will include that here with all the credits to you.

One of the most popular thing about this is the bath scene, for sure there are many perverts out there who are looking forward to see the bath scene even if it's cartoon, I saw it but there's nothing catchy about it maybe those sexy girls are but it's just cartoon you know what I mean? Maybe not but anyway since you guys want the bath scene badly go back here after a couple of minutes and I will update this page with such for everyone to enjoy.

I'm gonna make it available for d0wnload as well so you can keep it on your hard drives. I thought this isn't that popular but reading reviews and ratings man this is highly recommended 6.2 from IGN and 7.0 with GS





Name: Riviera The Promised Land.cso
Size: 460MB (482387372 bytes)

Download