Someone totally scraped the content of this post so I am rebuilding this now! I am an avid fan of skateboarding and when I found this I immediately published because I know that I am not the only one who's into this kind of sports.

I had Skate Park City which was one of the first I made available here but it's not the best within the category. This is quite old but I can see many are still asking when it was unshared via the CB made me think that this is still in demand.

I already created a video as a trailer using irshell but I just recently reformatted my computer so I might need to create a new one, that is if I have a time :) I noticed people are looking for cheats but I wont provide one here because it's non sense using one for the PlayStation Portable version. Others are looking to tony hawk pro skater 4 which is not the one I published so if you ever landed on this page looking for that then you wont get it here lol. better look somewhere else.


Name: Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix.iso
Size: 782.7MB (820725760 bytes)

Download