Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 3 for PSPStill no games released that everyone of us can enjoy.

I had this game before Christmas and I was about to publish it but when I tried it the darn thing is corrupt so I had to reupload a new file this time it is fully working on GEN D-3 only by the way.

It seems M33 fans have been totally left out of the scene could it be that Dark Alex have totally left?

I have not been on his forum for quite a while now I am not sure about him being out of the scene so do not flame me if I am wrong.

I am totally clueless about this game as I do not understand Japanese if you understand Japanese then check this site for details Official Site

My post lack some details causing untidy look on IE so I have to add some crumbs.

Many people seems to have been waiting for this I hope they make or translate it in English and make it available in the North or West.

I cannot find any decent trailer for this game there is one on youtube but it's crappy check it if you want...



Name: Naruto Shippuuden Narutimate Accel 3 PSP.iso
Size: 615MB (644841472 bytes)

Download