Let's go for an old school today, I published this due to demand from the the CB and I remember many asked for this in the past. Please be warned that this is archived with rar and the file extension is .240 but do not be confuse, All you need to do is extract it with winrar.

I double checked this and I found no issues I even extracted the ICON0 as a confirmation that it's working. It would be nice to use a cwcheats with this one because I heard that it's quite difficult to finish but it's difficult to find cwcheat codes as they are rare.

Better yet just use a save file it is easier to use than cwcheat it will save you time and effort of doing so. For rating and reviews IGN gave it a score of 7.0 and GS with 6.5 not bad after all so I think this is worth trying and saving on your consoles.

I guess that's all I can say about this I just hope you enjoy playing this arghh I hate this my words are limited and there are certain things I cannot write what the heck



Name: Dynasty Warriors Strike Force.iso
Size: 885.8MB (928790626 bytes)

Download