Tadaa yes I am updated again after well I don't know a week :)

I am just taking the opportunity as this title has just got a little competition meaning bigger possibility of getting on top of SERPs that means more traffic hahaha.

So let's discuss what this title is all about well to be honest I know nothing about this I tried reading from official site but darn I do not know how to read katakana nor kanji characters so good luck to me...

If you know how to read such then go here if you wouldn't mind can you please leave comments and share what you read :)

Please take note that this is due for release on July 15, 2010 so all I have here is a DEMO but as soon as the full iso comes out I will surely update this page with such...

Name: Naruto Shippuden Kizuna Drive.iso
Size: 26.9MB (28248064 bytes)

Download