Also know as SVR 11 Oh Yeah... That's what my son always mention when waking up. He likes torrent and I do not know why imagine a 1 and a half year old boy likes torrents??? But you know what I am just babbling and you can ignore this article because I know what you really want...

The file don't you? it's the ISO or CSO correct? Well that's too early to be out according to IGN the release date is October 26, 2010 so how I wish I could provide that here now but too bad it isn't available yet.

I am not even sure if a demo is out. Hopefully this get's leak just like what happened to UFC Undisputed 2010 I'm sure Sony freaked out about that.

If you want to see a video of how this looks like check the below I uploaded a trailer on youtube:





Name: Smackdown vs Raw 2011.iso
Size: 1.6GB (1746532352 bytes)

Download