This is criticize over at GS I am not sure if the reviewer is rude or his just cracking lol no offense if you ever read this.

I am not into playing RPGs so I no nothing about this.

If you want to read details, features etc. here's a link for the Official Site.

I provided a trailer for you to have a preview how the game looks you may want to have a quick glance at it.

It seem to have criticized by gs but that's contrary to what I read at IGN it was praised.

They even gave it a score of 8.4 while 5.0 from GS wonder what's up with this release seems fishy to me...

Well before anything goes wrong here, I suggest you get this now and tell me if it's good or not at all and if we should believe what was written by the review sites.



Name: Crimson Gem Saga.iso
Size: 496.4MB (520490430 bytes)

Download