I am not sure if this is worth posting because there's just a few who have this on their sites and it's not a trend on forums meaning this is not that popular maybe, Forgive me if I am wrong because I am just assuming , I did not read any article or my facts are just mere assumptions as I said :)

Anyway this is a simulation type a newer version which is so obvious looking on the title a 3rd revision from, Well I don't know the developers and the publisher, I tried it myself and all I can say is that it's better than Transformers at least. I m telling you do not buy Transformers even if you liked the movie because you will be disappointed.

That's all I can say about this nothing more or else I just want to say Enjoy this and hope you have a good time playing this.






Name: Armored Cored 3 Portable.iso
Size: 546.2MB (572780595 bytes)

Download